Monday, March 25, 2013

31 windchill

It was raining again when I went to sleep.....broken clouds this morning and continues windy and cold.....had clam chowder last night garnished with diced onion and cheese.....and a slice of pumpernickel toasted with olive oil on it.....watched a B movie western.....got my library books finished so I'll go over there soon and look for something more.....walked this morning for the paper, but the only walking I got done yesterday was in Walmart where I bought a spatula and a bag of apples.....except they aren't called spatulas anymore I guess, they are called "turners"?  my old one broke....it was a cheap one made in India out of pressed tin or something....I have one too made out of nylon or some kind of plastic, but I don't really like it much.....I've got cubed steak left for lunches and suppers, need to use it up before it turns a funny color.....

No comments:

Post a Comment