Thursday, March 28, 2013

Canadian Spring

that's what they are calling it around here.....clear, calm, 28F at sunrise.....I glazed the ham with apple cider vinegar and BBQ sauce.....three hours at 325 then let it sit 20 minutes.....delicious, and a lot of meat.....so ham and swiss on rye for lunch for a while.....today I might fix french bread pizza and spinach salad, just because there are going to be plenty of ham suppers soon.....been walking the park after lunch still, since the mornings are so chilly......watched another western movie last night, and then read sci-fi until I was ready to go to bed at ten.....Easter morning here is predicted to be fog and chilly with 50% chance of rain......the ski resorts in the local mountains are staying open through Easter weekend.....I think the Oregon basketball game is on a station I get tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment