Friday, March 22, 2013

32 outside, 50% chance of rain today

the paper said this unseasonable cold spell will hang around until Easter, and then beginning in April it will warm up and there will be a hot Spring and Summer.....but for right now the farmers are staying up at night checking on their sprinklers in the strawberry fields.....they showed that on the evening news.....yesterday I had a jack cheese and avocado sandwich for lunch, today can be steak and avocado....chicken-fried steak platter last night, so leftover ribs for this evening.....I got some new mandolin strings and got that thing working pretty good in the afternoon, Irish tuning.....played some piano too, even some fiddle......half way through my last library book, and I've got a whole collection of spy novels now on kindle.....that thing updated it's own software again, so I've got to figure out how it works again.....I guess the updates are improvements.....but the elderly aren't good with random change all the time, confuses us......

No comments:

Post a Comment