Friday, March 1, 2013

3113

28 and clear, not much wind .....they are still saying chance of snow Saturday morning, like a couple of weeks ago?  Did my second walk in Walmart yesterday, since it never did warm up much outside.....one thing I got was Merlot, three bucks per litre.....the $15 box of Franzia said Product of France this time.....sometimes it says Chile, or Argentina.....so French wine for a while....the country ham for supper was really tasty.....with biscuits and gravy, corn.....this time I bought "biscuit gravy" mix....it's good.....it sort of tastes like white sauce made with Bisquik.....could be a white sauce substitute in recipes.....I've been using a alfredo sauce from a jar as a substitute.....stopped making my own white sauce 'cause I never have milk in the fridge, haven't bought any in years.....movie from Brazil last night, so I guess that wasn't Spanish they were speaking....'cause some Pope gave Brazil to Portugal a long time ago.....got a good sci-fi book on kindle, a guy I was reading about ten years ago has a couple more books out I never read ....Alistair Reynolds.....supper menu for Friday is baked chicken, whole wheat noodles, corn.....chile dog and Chili Fritos for lunch.....

No comments:

Post a Comment