Tuesday, March 5, 2013

raining this morning

but in the 40s instead of the 20s like it had been lately at sunrise.....air is now moving up from SW instead of down from NE.....good chance of rain all day long, then a chance of snow after dark in the forecast.....peas soup and cornbread will be good on a cold damp day I guess....it was good last night.....the grocery ad was in the mail yesterday.....maybe cube steak and/or pork steak for the coming food week....two of the featured items .....only one egg left, so I need those.....stuffing mix is two for one in the ad.....so I drove in the rain to get the newspaper, might not get any walking done today unless I can see a break on the radar sometime.....finished a sci-fi book on kindle last night....yesterday I went to the library and found three books that might be good.....and I've got the spy novel to finish.....watched the last Bally K show on Prime, so now I don't know what I'll do after watching the newscasts from overseas in the evening....I'll search British comedy again, might find something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment