Sunday, March 24, 2013

rollin' thunder

around four in the morning......still some thunder a few minutes ago, and lots of blowing rain....think I heard some hail once or twice before dawn.....one thing said light snow at the Greenville airport.....deep in the heart of Dixie on Palm Sunday?  I didn't see any snow myself.....drove to get the Sunday paper, at least the Jeep is starting OK.....did walk once yesterday afternoon when it stopped raining, bundled up good.....the storm is making a racket against the windows right now.....at least I'm not in Scotland, with the power out and 16 foot snowdrifts on the highways .....maybe it's like that in New England too, haven't looked at the news from there yet.....on a cold wet day I might heat up that clam chowder for supper.....watched some basketball yesterday, with the sound off and playing guitar to T.Rex radio on MOG.....I won't get the San Diego State game, but the North Carolina game I should get on the air.....unless there's still lightning going on, which tends to break up the signal.....that's all towards evening anyway.....need to finish one book today for library Monday tomorrow.....I think this week might be Spring Break?  It's going to be lousy beach weather maybe.....I guess that don't really confront me none.....

No comments:

Post a Comment