Saturday, March 23, 2013

wet weekend

100% chance of rain Saturday and Sunday.....raining right now and on the radar it stretches all the way across GA into AL, moving this way......so Easter egg hunts are cancelled.....other events I'm not sure about.....seedling sale and family fun day at Thornwell could be damp.....and the Little River Fun Run/Walk might be through puddles?  I drove over to get the morning paper, with the windshield wipers running steady......no second walk Friday, maybe no Saturday walking at all.....well, I've got plenty of food in the house.....don't really need to go get anything more in the rain.....got reading material......watched Things to Come from 1936 last night.....and then read my latest spy novel until bedtime, a little after ten.....it's going to snow all weekend in Great Britain, according to BBC news.....possibility of some snow flurries near here along the TN-NC line.....maybe I'll watch an NCAA big dance game in the afternoon.....I get the CBS games is all......can do avocado and fried egg sandwich for lunch, chicken-fried steak supper.....

No comments:

Post a Comment