Tuesday, March 26, 2013

very cold

that's what the newspaper says for the "wake-up weather".....they got that right.....23 windchill when I went out the door at sunrise....that'll wake you up.....I got some good library books yesterday I think, by authors I've liked before anyway.....wind was blowing like mad when I drove over there, street signs bending over, stuff flying through the air.....on the five o'clock news the windchill for Laurens was 39.....they were showing the blowing snow up in NC on the traffic segment.....I might try to do something like eggs and grits with the last piece of cubed steak for supper, for a little variety....should get the grocery store ad today in the mail, and maybe the City bill, since it's about time for that....the meter reader was going by the other day, making the dogs bark.....watched some strange movie last night where they were speaking Italian, French, and English all mixed up in their conversations.....they had subtitles for the Italian......nice scenery, in Tuscany......finished up all the Steinhauer novels I think, maybe he'll write something new soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment