Wednesday, May 23, 2012

57 and thick fog and overcast

It did rain yesterday.....about a half hour thunderstorm downpour.....watched it from the porch.....I watched the news after supper, and then my British sit-com....and a A&E show about pirate ships....and a "rockumentary" about Crazy Horse.....that was a good one.....I saw Neil Young and Crazy Horse in a bar on Melrose in '68 or '69.....we had gone to see somebody else, and seeing them do some songs from their first album was just an unadvertised bonus type thing.....well, it's grocery day....I'm out of cheese, orange juice, and low on eggs....I'll look at what to do for the holiday weekend....and maybe get a cooked chicken and some potato salad....hot weather meals because now they are saying 100F by Sunday......

No comments:

Post a Comment