Friday, May 4, 2012

might rain

there's some thunder storms over around Athens this morning, and they might get this far east....maybe.....72 and cloudy right now......those tacos turned out really good, and there's plenty more of 'em.....going to make a couple for lunch later.....and then this evening have chicken wings, mashed potatoes with gravy, sweet peas.....my knee was hurting some this morning when I got up, so I put the brace thing on before getting my walks done.....and my right ankle is making noises....oh well, old age....I was out on the front porch eating my apple and I heard a metallic crash and then loud voices.....looked down the street and the kid who is always out working on his hot rod must have gone too far up his ramps   and right over one of them somehow, because one ramp was under the driver's door, not under any wheel....him and his girlfriend were standing there looking at it.....that's all the excitement around here I guess.....

1 comment:

  1. I found in the chest of drawers some swap meet era Dickies shorts that fit....so I can throw my rasty blue jean shorts in the wash finally ......my other pair of denim shorts fell apart last summer.....

    ReplyDelete