Wednesday, May 30, 2012

between fronts today

the tropical low is moving into NC, while another low is moving in from the west....so clouds are coming and going and it's sticky conditions with the heat and humidity again.....I went to the grocery store, so for supper I can fix sirloin steak, steak fries, steamed squash.....maybe not for today, but for a couple of days that's one option.....another option is a burger with slaw, a simple meal.....for lunch I'm considering a spam-and-egg sandwich on a bun.....read the Wednesday paper, nothing much of note there this week.....walked over to the Post Office and filled out a card to have my mail held from Monday to Friday next week.....I'll try to get the weeds cut down tomorrow morning, if it's not raining.....watched a 50s era Mike Hammer movie last night....hadn't seen that one before.....ended up getting lots of rain yesterday in scattered storms....

No comments:

Post a Comment