Monday, May 28, 2012

tropical depression

the center is down in Georgia now, but is going to move up into South Carolina Tuesday.....one thing said it would come within 156 miles of here eventually......and head north and east and back out to sea later in the week.....so today and tomorrow there might be wind and rain from this thing.....68F and 100% humidity on my early walk, clouded over.....some sun coming through now.....I'll have the other half of the ribs and the other cob of corn for supper, with cole slaw too I suppose.....I put some raisins in the store bought slaw to make it more like the way I make it myself.....I guess the storm came ashore just below hurricane force, so some holiday events got canceled for yesterday and today.....rip currents at the beach, so no swimming allowed on the big tourist weekend in many places....just muggy around here is all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment