Friday, May 25, 2012

63 degrees and 63% humidity

so walking for the paper wasn't that hot but was still sweaty sorta....going to get to 90 they predict....think I'll go ahead and do the ribs this afternoon....have them with potato salad and white corn on the cob.....and save the other half of that for Monday, the actual holiday.....hot dogs are all gone so lunch can be grilled cheese on 12 grain with fried bacon spam .....I cleaned some toxic looking things out of containers in the fridge, and gave the containers a good washing....have to vacuum today or maybe Saturday.....I think I've been doing that on Saturdays mostly....right now it looks good for walking the park before it heats up too much.....there's a sign on one of the mill office buildings that there is a ministry there now and all year day care starting up too.....I think they are close to paving the new parking lots, and I read where they had got $60,000 from some where to do the lighting.....I guess parking lot lighting is expensive.....maybe that includes the landscaping too? So I should do some more house cleaning this coming week, and get together whatever I need for the Charleston trip....maybe get some kind of decent walking shoes, besides my hiking sandals.....and like overnight stuff, a toothbrush? Have to look out on the porch and see what's still in my luggage from 2008.....

1 comment:

  1. went and spent some money at walmart.....got some dr. shools walking shoes, and a nice looking floral print cotton shirt.....a summer looking shirt....I think I have enough decent things for three days in civilization.....I usually just go around in faded dinem when it's warm....

    ReplyDelete