Wednesday, May 9, 2012

it woke me up once

rain blowing against the bedroom window.....but I went back to sleep without looking at the clock to see what time.....things pretty wet on the newspaper walk, but not actually coming down right then.....went grocery shopping and got coffee, eggs, juice.....dental floss.....but I've still got plenty of that pork for meat, didn't spend any money on that this week.....so I got out of the store cheap this time.....they are having a "grand re-opening" of the revamped and beautified shopping facility....instead of more tacos tonight I'm going to make an open face pork sandwich with country gravy, and peas.....tacos for lunch still though.....there's more rain moving into the county right now, so I'll sit and read the Clinton paper instead of heading out for a walk.....and the back weeds will have to wait for a drier day.....

1 comment:

  1. The rain that moved in was heavy and loud....lots of thunder....flood warnings for places where it had rained hard on Monday too....around one it had gone by, and I went out for a little walk.....it's second Wednesday so the cars are on the street for the food bank trip.....just a little over seventy in the house, but seems warmer with the muggy ......got a Guitar Player in the mail, so I've had something to look at this afternoon......played the blue guitar some, the 1957 Catalina.....

    ReplyDelete