Tuesday, May 8, 2012

right at sunrise

it started raining.....and there was still some drizzle an hour later when I went for the paper, so I drove over there.....still some light rain now.....I went ahead after lunch yesterday and worked some on cleaning up the back porch....used the dolly to wheel some boxes out to the shed....but before I move anything heavy with that hand-truck again I'll have to put some air in the tires....I guess it's been a couple of years since I used it for anything.....I was going to do the back yard today, but it's pretty soaked out there.....that might have to wait 'til another day....and my back is kinda aching anyway, from moving stuff around I guess.....this weather is from the South, so it's not that cold....but they say something is going to come down from the North over the next two or three days.....colder rainy conditions predicted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment