Thursday, May 10, 2012

looks like eight pounds

I've lost since my birthday.....the all-taco diet accounts for some of that? Most of it was from the norovirus diet which I would not recommend to anyone......went out back this morning and ran the weed-eater and the mower.....66 outside, was 60 in the house this morning....might get up to 70 today.....somehow that vine with the thorns on it got me on the left arm, and it was bleeding slowly but I didn't realize it until I saw the blood on my white T shirt.....so I sprayed that with some stain stuff and tossed it into the washer for the next load.....put some salve on my arm and it looks OK.....woke up at odd times during the night, but got back to sleep eventually.....I can have the last chicken wing and cheese toast for lunch.....it's lawn-mowing Thursday across the street at the church-grounds....that always takes a while 'cause that's a big area altogether.....was pleasant enough on the early walk.....and I'm counting the yard work as the rest of my exercise for right now.....

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to get two things at the store yesterday.....and I forgot once again to take the grocery bags back to recycle.....so now I have a laundry basket full of them on the porch....maybe next week......

    ReplyDelete