Monday, May 14, 2012

maybe later

I can go for a walk.....there's a rain front passing over right now......drove over to get the newspaper.....it rained almost all day yesterday, and started up again in the small hours this morning.....by Thursday the rainy weather should be gone and 80s are expected.....didn't get out of the 60s with the Sunday rain and clouds.....I might make huevos rancheros with frijoles for supper, haven't done that in a while, and I still have tortillas....pizza slice in the microwave works for a lunch.....plenty pizza left.....watched a movie about the Monkees last night.....

1 comment:

  1. decided against pizza slice.....put some pork and bbq sauce in the new little microwave bowl I bought for .50 at the church sale and waved that and used wheat bread lightly toasted and some pickle chips to make a half sandwich....with a handful of bbq fritos and a glass of merlot....so before noon I feel like a nap.....this life is just too rough.....

    ReplyDelete