Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Plenty of rain

Showers coming and going since mid morning....and it looks like the biggest part is yet to come....so is hasn't got really hot at all, a rain cooled 70 or so mostly in the afternoon ......I felt grungy after working on greasy surfaces in the kitchen, that needed doing....so I took a shower after that job and am now just sitting and watching the rain again......got J. Airplane on the mog roku.....saw them at an outdoor show at Long Beach State......there was a long ticket line, but we just walked over to this other gate that must have been for the bands or something, and just faked our way in....the bouncer dude at that gate didn't seem to care what was happening......

1 comment:

  1. I had moved on to Jefferson Starship and waiting for the local news when somebody knocked on the door....I sort of had a reality disfucntion because the guy looked exactly like Mark on Peep Show......but he had a southern accent not a brit accent.....he was trying to get me to switch from Allstate house insurance to his company....some guy was with him ....they were driving an older white BMW.....I pretty much scared them off I think by looking like I usually do....they skedaddled anyway pretty quick.....

    ReplyDelete