Wednesday, May 2, 2012

nice breeze, some high clouds

pleasant walking conditions when I went over around the mill park after getting back from the grocery store....I got them to cut an 8 lb. boston butt in half for me...I don't think the whole thing would have fit in my cooker....and I got chicken wings too....and two avacados, cilantro, corn tortillas....my lunches can be carnitas tacos for a while, after I do that chunk of pork tomorrow or the next day....the kind with just onion and cilantro, no lettuce or cheese in those "street tacos".....watched an old Jamie Lee Curtis movie last night, where she's a cop in New York....and some Brit comedy and overseas news after the local news and weather....I don't know why I get a kick out of watching the British weather-man....just his style I guess....well, I've got the Chronicle to read.....and then lunch....

No comments:

Post a Comment