Saturday, May 12, 2012

not tuna and peas on toast

it was pork and peas on toast....the great pork saga continues.....I watched a long Jethro Tull concert on Netflix....it built up to Aqua Lung as the last song, with Locomotive Breath as the encore.....really good picture and sound production.....and I watched the last Kingdom they have on instant streaming, so I'll have to find another strange British humor show....but they have a whole category of those, so I'll find something.....clouded over this morning, about the same temp as the last few mornings.....rain might get here overnight and into Sunday....there's a big art fair thing in Greenville this weekend, where they block off the center of downtown to traffic, etc....might rain on it I guess....nothing going on around here I can think of right now.....in a week or so they start having the Thursday night street dances again, once a month through September?....that's over by the train tracks.....

1 comment:

  1. I had noticed on my early walk a church yard sale going on across from the bank....so for my second walk I went over there.....and for $1.00 I got a nice sweater for next Winter, plus a little round microwave dish with a lid similar to the one I use for poaching an egg....should be useful for heating side-dish portions too.....on the radar, it looks like the next storm might get here earlier than night time......

    ReplyDelete