Thursday, May 17, 2012

in the cool of the morning

I went out and topped two shrubs along the fence line.....they were messy looking, one had a big tangle of dead vine in it, and an old bird's nest.....used the electric pole saw and then dragged the stuff to the curb.....cleaned up some with lopers and the yard spork....'bout wore myself out doing that.....put chili in the crock pot for tonight...I have corn bread mix too.....can either have more pizza for lunch, or a hot dog.....It didn't rain in Clinton yesterday, but near Fountain Inn there was a thunderstorm with pea-sized hail.....will probably get up around 80 again this afternoon....I saw a few fireflies again last night....I'm bogged down in one library book, don't know if I'll bother trying to finish it or not.....watched a thing about Lou Reed's album Transformer....that was interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment