Friday, May 18, 2012

mist/drizzle

started right at the end of my newspaper walk, low skies, 63F.....stayed 70 in the house overnight with a couple windows opened some.....the chili and cornbread made a tasty supper, of course there are leftovers.....in the paper there was a small article predicting a "broiling" Summer across the West and much of the South.....half way through the year we are down 6" on our rain totals for the area......wild fire danger.....my left knee was aching some early on, probably from getting some strain yesterday dragging foliage cuttings out to the curb.....I'll work more along that fence line some other day, maybe....not today.....so I've got the knee brace elastic thing on again.....I guess the drizzle has let up so I can go walk some more and maybe loosen up some aches.....I don't know how much more is left of the school year around here, not much I don't think.....

1 comment:

  1. Went for the park walk in overcast and cool....and a while after I got back I was sitting out front and eating my apple and it started to rain .....not real hard, but wet for sure....I do not think it will get up around eighty like they say if this cloudy and wet persists much longer today.....

    ReplyDelete