Sunday, May 6, 2012

short storm last night

and it was clouded over when I went out to look at the advertised supermoon....maybe tonight it'll be clear.....my stomach virus or whatever it was had me skipping and skimping on meals, so I've lost five pounds.....maybe that's why these khaki shorts fit me again.....they have a dedicated cell phone pocket.....it's starting to turn gray outside, with a north wind picking up.....it got up to 86 yesterday, with the normal for the date being 76....stayed right at 70 in the house all day long with three windows opened a little and the ceiling fan on in the living room.....there was a dog running up and down the block barking around midnight, but finally somebody must have chased it off or brought it in ......

1 comment:

  1. Online it says that it's a norovirus that's been troubling the Upstate the last few weeks......I think I got it eating a Subway sandwich in the Greenville hospital food court....but that's just speculation.....hopefully I'm over it, but I could still spread it maybe.....the active agent in Pepto Bismol or Imodium is an opiate.....that makes sense I guess, since opiates can make you constipated....

    ReplyDelete