Saturday, May 19, 2012

cool enough

this morning to wear my fifty cent sweater on the newspaper walk....it worked fine....kinda smells like mothballs though....I'll let it air out.....was 55F, but mostly clear.....the bag of salad I got says it's Italian blend....hearts of romaine and red cabbage.....I used some sweet onion and olives too and had salad with pizza for supper....I poured together two half empty salad dressing bottles.....ranch and olive oil vinegar......so I should do some chili and corn bread today, and then Sunday could be steak and salad.....there's baseball on Fox this evening, I might watch some of that.....last night I watched two episodes of DS9, it was a continued story.....I was playing Doors radio yesterday afternoon on mog/roku.....I think I'll drive out to Ora and loop back through Laurens, for no particular reason....for a drive in the country....

No comments:

Post a Comment