Tuesday, May 22, 2012

saw $3.23 at a cash only station

AAA says S.C. has the cheapest gas in the nation.....fine with me, since I'll be driving to Charleston and back in a couple weeks.....63F and high clouds here, half a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon.....right now looks like a good time to go out and finish the yard work....cut the weeds out back.....for supper I had chili over Fritos with an egg-over-easy on top.....lunch is still hot dogs....this was a poached egg on toast breakfast morning....I have 12 grain bread this week....I'll probably buy ribs tomorrow for Memorial day weekend .....and the sweet corn is in.....some storms came through the Upstate last night, but missed Clinton.....out late on the front porch there was some lightning to the East, but too far away to hear the thunder.....fireflys continue, but I'm not seeing the bats lately.....hope they are OK......

1 comment:

  1. later in the day.....low 80s out on the porch, thunderheads around the edges, but no rain here yet....staying 75 in the house with the blinds closed and the bathroom and kitchen windows partly opened....after cleaning up out back I took a shower....after lunch I took a short nap.....also did laundry....playing Byrds on the roku and reading a historical novel.....typical I guess.....

    ReplyDelete