Thursday, May 24, 2012

live music returns

the Swinging Medallions make their annual street dance appearance this evening a couple of blocks away on the town square.....Double Shot of My Baby's Love, yeh, yeh, yeh......and my Allstate agent is having an open house today in their new location, about a block from the square....free food they say....don't think I'll go to that....but I should go in there some time before July to talk about my house insurance....they sent a letter saying that due to all the storms last year insurance rates are going up and maybe I want to review my coverage....whatever....I'll wait and see what amount of money they are talking about first, that ought to come in the mail soon....a little cold supper was good last night.....cold fowl, potato salad, buttered dinner roll....probably be the same this evening....the grocery deli chicken is pretty good I think, compared to KFC say......I might pick up a bag of ice somewhere today, since it's getting hot maybe.....a couple of days ago they were predicting triple digits by Sunday, but in today's paper the forecast is for 90 degrees.....sounds like the mail truck just went past without anything for this address.....nothing yesterday either.....well, my bills are taken care of for May already anyway......

1 comment:

  1. J.B. Hunt trucking again....this guy pulled right into the church yard trying to deliver fabric to Richloom....I think they need a new dispatcher....or at least the right address....

    ReplyDelete