Sunday, May 13, 2012

maybe call it stormy sunday

80% chance of rain.....clouded over now, but not windy or chilly really.....yesterday I felt like something different so I drove through Little Caesar and picked up a hot-n-ready pepperoni for five bucks....and forty-five cents tax.....ate two slices with a glass of merlot for my supper.....can have a slice for lunch today.....they looked pretty busy, two other cars drove up while I was there, and I was only there for a couple of minutes.....later Brian called and said he had an iPad now so we tried out the Face Time app.....that's really cool, like Skype but works better, seemed to me anyway.....it's all in the iOS cloud, or whatever......I might try to call Highland later in the day, Dave said everyone would be there for birthdays/mothers day......watched some 1950s western with Henry Fonda and Anthony Quinn, after the overseas news.....then went on to bed shortly after.....sour mash french toast and sausage for breakfast, yum.....not getting through my library books very fast, I'll be reading and suddenly find my eyes closed.....maybe it's too comfortable lying on the sofa ......

1 comment:

  1. Is it Highland or Highview? I did call and talk to Theresa and David....they were baby sitting Jameson....I used the iPad and voice Skype for my telephone....that worked....good to talk to them....

    ReplyDelete