Wednesday, May 23, 2012

grocery store report

They had the meal deal again where you get a cut-up cold fried chicken, a pound of potato salad, a pound of slaw, and a small thing of dinner rolls for 10 bucks.....or you can have macaroni salad for one of the salads.....you get two salads anyway....and I found some of the St. Louis style ribs I like....and the white corn I got two for fifty cents....got some maple sausage links for Sunday breakfasts.....and Bacon Spam was marked down, so that can be lunch meat, etc.....and I filled up at the Shell using my grocery store discount card and got regular at $3.19 per.......walked when I got back, and went through the Clinton paper.....it's still only 64F at noon, all the overcast hasn't burned off yet.....so I'm set for holiday weekend eats.......

No comments:

Post a Comment