Monday, November 29, 2010

40 degrees and drizzle

a cold blowing drizzle.....that was the morning walk.....now I'm waiting for the library to open, so I can look for something more to read....it might rain through Wednesday, so I can just sit inside in front of the fire and read.....after FedEx delivers the electric fire sometime today....I should get some of that pine log incense too, to add to the homey effect.....yesterday I wanted a baked apple, so what I did was slice a granny smith into wedges on a plate and sprinkle that with cinnamon, and then microwave it for five minutes....that worked, hot cooked tasty apple....had left-over sausage-rice casserole last night, and today will be the last of the steak with more of the mashed potatoes.....but I don't know what I've got for Tuesday really....

No comments:

Post a Comment