Tuesday, November 9, 2010

40 in the morning

warmer day for sure....went out and used the lawnmower as a leaf blower, and also tossed some bark and sticks that had fallen from the oak to the curb for the city to pick up....didn't see much of interest in the ads that came in the mail.....it's all toys for Christmas, or food for Thanksgiving.....don't know if I'll bother cooking a turkey this year or not....it takes an awful long time to eat the whole thing....but it is sort of fun to do I guess....grocery day tomorrow, and I still have fried chicken left over to eat up, I'll have that tonight.....I only used half of the tortillas in the enchilada pie, so I could buy frozen shrimp and make shrimp tacos, those are good....get some pintos for a side.....I think there's some useable cilantro left, have to check that out....I'm about out of oatmeal.....

No comments:

Post a Comment