Tuesday, November 16, 2010

walking in the rain

there was some light rain falling when I went to get the newspaper, didn't get very wet.....but, looking at the radar just now, there's a lot of moisture coming up from the south....looks like it's going to be wet for hours.....so instead of a park walk I might have to get some exercise with vacuum, broom, and mop....the kitchen floor is due for sure anyway.....I think I got almost 8 hours sleep last night, which is more than usual for me.....I was watching Monday Night Football, but one team was stomping the other one, I just went to bed around 9:30, and slept pretty well until 6 a.m. ......with the overcast, it only got down to 52 overnight, instead of the 32 a few days ago, so the house temp wasn't bad at all when I got up......

No comments:

Post a Comment