Saturday, November 20, 2010

enjoyable early walk

with the cold fresh air and the Fall colors in the sunrise light.....I think there's Carolina football today at noon....might watch some of that.....hard to believe it's a Saturday again already....I had to think twice this morning to figure out what day it was, and the Saturday answer surprised me....in the Saturday paper they have an Auto section, and today one article was about the jump in Jeep Grand Cherokee sales for the 2011 model, looks like Chrysler-Fiat has a hit with it....funny to think of Fiat Jeeps....though my '88 AMC Jeep is from the Renault era I guess....has a french designed engine management system.....cousin Sam has a '89 Wrangler, he told me at the reunion....that would have the 4.3 litre I think, like that '87 Eagle Limited I had for a few years back in the'90's, and like they had in the Post Office Jeeps.....lots of torque, and a Torqueflite....

No comments:

Post a Comment