Thursday, November 4, 2010

rained all night?

was raining when I woke up anyway.....could feel the arthritis in my left knee somewhat....must just be the weather, 'cause I didn't do anything to hurt it I can think of, nothing unusual.....so I put on the knee brace, and my morning walk warmed it up enough so it feels OK now.....stopped raining long enough to get the paper without getting wet....raining again now, so I might have to put off the park walk until early afternoon, when they say this should be mostly gone past....watched some old western movie last night, couldn't find any sports.....the Atlanta Hawks home games on SportsSouth are blacked out in this area.....they must think I'm going to drive to Atlanta to watch a game? I don't think so.....I do get NBA TV, and sometimes there will be a game on there that's interesting, but they don't usually start until after 8.......I'm considering baking the chicken today, or oven-frying, if that's what you want to call it, some oil in the pan anyway.....I got some "southern style" chicken breading mix to use for that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment