Tuesday, November 2, 2010

when I went for the paper

I saw that there weren't very many cars at the polling place, so I went in and went straight through, no line at all.....the left coast won the World Series last night, is that an omen for the poll results? probably not. It was clouded over an hour ago, but the wind seems to be blowing that off now......I could do a load of laundry today.....tomorrow is shopping day, and I should get the fixings for the enchilada pie for the family reunion on Saturday, but the corn tortillas at BiLo leave something to be desired, when they even have them at all....something like freshness, actually.....so I'm thinking of going over to the mercado in Laurens, they should have what I need over there I hope......I still haven't turned on the central heat yet, just running the electric oil-radiator thingy behind the sofa in the living room, with the living room door kept shut.....that keeps me comfortable pretty well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment