Monday, November 15, 2010

apricots, mangos, and lilacs

I'd never purchased a bottle of muscato before, but it had caught my eye in the grocery store, mainly because it looked like a good price.....tasty stuff....aromas of apricot, etc.....it doesn't say "serve chilled", so I didn't put it in the fridge, it's imported by Gallo from Australia, the kind I got....started raining around 9 this morning, so I haven't been on a second walk.....maybe after lunch I can get one in.....I'm low on bread, but have some tortillas, so I might do huevos rancheros at lunch .....the cooking ladies in the Greenville paper had a recipe one time where you serve the salsa poached egg on top of a tortilla....I tried that once before, and it's pretty good .....at the Resort Cafe, they served the tortillas and frijoles on the side.....

No comments:

Post a Comment