Thursday, November 25, 2010

dinner report

turkey, dressing, gravy, sweet potato casserole with nuts on top, mac and cheese, green beans with almond slivers, rolls......pecan pie, lemon cream pie, chocolate cake, old fashioned cookies, pumpkin bread cream cheese roll....what else? sweet tea, coffee ....Cindy did the cooking, and Matt and their kids little Addie and Ed and her parents Addie and Ed the elder and her sister Elizabeth and myself did the eating....along with Spike the dog......very convivial family Thanksgiving afternoon....nice weather too....so...that went well.....oh, and I had a glass of scuppernong wine.....tasty....I think Cindy said it was from Wal*Mart.....

2 comments:

  1. I forgot the deviled eggs, and the party platter out early with salami and cheese and crackers etc....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that's really called sweet potato souffle.... does that mean there are eggs involved?

    ReplyDelete