Wednesday, November 3, 2010

wet, chilly

It didn't start raining until right as I was getting back from the grocery store....I stopped for gas too....looking in the checkbook, I didn't buy any gas in October. And so I went over to Laurens in the rain, and looked at Cindy's billboard....Matt had a full sized one put up near Pete's #9 BBQ, for her 40th birthday, with her picture on it in her Halloween outfit.....classic. I went there and back along Forest Rd., and just after the bridge I think I saw some wet turkeys crossing the road....so I'm ready to make enchilada pie Saturday, and I got some rib-eye steak, and a whole cut-up fryer for the coming week.....tonight I'll have steak and baked potato and asparagus, which was at a good price today.....and then one day I'll do the fryer in the iron skillet in the oven, and that will be good for several meals I'm sure.....I'll make rice and gravy, and I bought some early peas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment