Monday, November 22, 2010

while walking around downtown

or on the way back, I stepped in something and got it on the sole of my shoe and didn't notice it until I'd come into the house and put my coat in the closet and gone to the bathroom and went into the living room to sit down and look at the mail.....then I saw these dark red stains on my brand new forest green carpet....it's been more than two years here, but I still regard things as nice and new for some reason.....anyway, I don't know what is was, looked like something organic, like holly berries? Not paint I don't think.....I have a spray thing of fabric stain remover, and that worked well enough looks like....though there was about 45 minutes of crawling around through the house involved.....cleaning that up.....pissed me off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment