Sunday, November 28, 2010

"MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING"

that's the two inch tall headline on the Sunday Greenville News.....what they are talking about is the Clemson-Carolina score from yesterday (Gamecocks won 29-7)......that was a quote from a fan..."Beating Clemson is more important than anything." I guess that depends on your priorities in life.....maybe says something about your world-view.....the contretemps in Korea made the inside of the A section somewhere.....oh well.....30 degrees this morning, I got my stocking cap out of the sock drawer to keep my ears warm on my walk....I made blackberry wine batter french toast with a sausage patty for breakfast.....the sun through the south window and the space heater on the lowest setting are keeping it comfortable in the living room, the rest of the house is at 50 degrees.....I need to remember to put the trash can out later today, it's pretty full....I put it out maybe twice a month, they give you a large thing with wheels on it that takes me a while to fill....there's a cold wind kicking up outside now.....how many days 'til Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment