Tuesday, December 7, 2010

19F, sunny

it might get all the way up to 38F today.....got up to 39 yesterday.....I got a 1 lb. DAK canned ham at Wal*Mart, and I have a potato I need to do something with, so supper will probably be pan-fried ham and sliced potato.....with either green beans or corn.....when I ordered the electric heat stove, it was $99 delivered.....but over black cyber weekend they had it at $89, so I asked them if they would give me 10 bucks back.....and danged if a $10 credit didn't show up in my account today....cool.....there was an American Pickers episode last night where they were in South Carolina, but it didn't say exactly where, that I saw anyway.....Pickers and Pawn Stars is about the bottom of the barrel for me evening TV wise.....something until an 8 o'clock movie comes on, or until I just plain turn it off and read a book until I get sleepy enough to go on to bed....I think tonight, Tuesday, there should be a game on NBA TV.....

No comments:

Post a Comment