Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lipton onion soup gravy

I have leftover sausage and leftover mashed potatoes, so I was thinking "bangers and mash"....and reading online it said that in pubs the sausage and taters is often served smothered in onion gravy....well, there's a packet of onion soup mix in the cupboard.....and sure enough, Google yields up an onion soup mix gravy recipe.....pretty simple....packet of mix, 2 tbsp. flour and two cups water.....that's what I was going to do if I couldn't find a recipe, just wasn't sure about the amount of flour.....I don't have the traditional pease to go with the dish, so I'll use baby limas as my veggie side......no second walk today, just too raw outside to do that when I've already got a runny nose and somewhat scratchy throat.....staying in watching App State and Villanova......

No comments:

Post a Comment