Wednesday, December 15, 2010

the dollar store

over across from the ABC has incense, which I'd been looking for....they didn't have a box of pine cone style which is what I really wanted, but they did have a pack for $1 with some pine sticks in it.....so now the living room smells like there's a pine fire going in the electric woodstove....there's even a little smoke blowing around....very authentic....also for $1 I got a small pecan log, or pecan roll they call it....anyway, for my holiday pecan candy fix.....I rubbed the london broil with that mesquite seasoning I got for the ribs last week, and it's in the fridge now waiting to get broiled for supper.....there will be plenty for several meals.....lunch sandwiches too....I'll do the broiling in the big iron skillet.....still right at 32F at 1:30 in the afternoon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment