Friday, December 31, 2010

went for a walk around the park

and when I got back, UPS had left my new boots on the porch....and the mail had come too, just junk mail.....the pair of Wolverine Wellingtons I bought at Boot World back in 2006 were pretty much worn out.....these new Wolverines have a different sole.....anyway, they seem to fit well enough....I'll put some mink oil on them sometime.....the sun is starting to come out, and it might get close to 70 in the afternoon.....that's fine with me, a break from the cold a bit.....I watched the Heels-Vols last night in some bowl game from Nashville....it went to two overtimes, and was a real crazy game.....kept your attention.....at noon today Clemson plays in Charlotte, and then Carolina plays tonight at 7:30 from Atlanta.....and after that's over it won't be that long until midnight....I'll find some count-down show to watch I'm sure.....Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. one place it said 70 for a high today...but another place says 60....at noon it's actually 46.....

    ReplyDelete