Thursday, December 16, 2010

light rain, freezing rain

weather moving west to east across the Upstate pretty much all day....warmer than it has been, with the moisture.....I see that it's raining in Escondido too.....so I drove and got my newspaper, since walking in freezing rain seemed a little radical....during the cold snap the humidity was much lower than it had been, and this old house changes with the humidity.....one door starts sticking, and another door becomes looser.....I guess Christmas break has started at the college, and starts for schools on Monday? The City takes a four day weekend for Christmas it said in the paper.....none of this will vary my routine, I don't imagine.....so I've got cold roast beef to make a sandwich for lunch, with mayo and german mustard....I think I'll oven-fry the chicken wings today in the trusty iron skillet, and then alternate beef leftovers with chicken leftovers almost all the way to next Wednesday......

No comments:

Post a Comment