Monday, December 20, 2010

took some time in the library

to find much anything to read....but I did find some things....and I went over from there to the grocery store for a loaf of bread, and a package of those things you put in the toilet tank to bleach the bowl....clear and cold today, was 25F early on.....so I ate my oatmeal and had my cup of black tea and then bundled up well to go get the newspaper.....had to scrape a little ice off the windshield before driving to the library at nine, when it opens....nothing in the mail today except coupons for Domino's Pizza, and an ad for high-speed internet from the cable company.....yesterday I made a hot beef melt with muenster cheese for lunch, today it will be fried baloney grilled muenster on wheat, with a hand full of bbq potato chips and a glass of Madera County California red table wine....I might also eat one Mary Jane candy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment