Thursday, December 30, 2010

32F at sunrise

and it's clouded over with a cold front pretty close by to the north-west, so at 9 in the morning it's still 32F.....the rain is predicted to start after midnight Friday, so people will have dry weather to shoot off their skyrockets and cherry bombs when the clock winds down for the new year....there's been some random explosions going on for the last couple of days already, what with the kids out of school.....I watched part of some bowl game last night, but it wasn't very interesting.....N.C. and Tenn play somewhere tonight I think, a game of sort of local interest....call it regional interest maybe.....I've got chicken corn chowder for tonight, the store brand was on sale, and it's chowder weather for sure.....and then I can start the black-eyed peas on New Year's Eve.....the paper today had an article that said that this December has been "one of the coldest, if not the coldest, on record".....it was about how people can expect high electric bills.....I've already paid my electric for most of December....they read my meter on the 20th.....

No comments:

Post a Comment