Wednesday, December 29, 2010

got warm enough around noon

to go ahead and walk around the park, for the first time this week.....the Brahma Boots I've been walking in for cold weather for the last two years are wearing out.....they need more Shoe-Goo on the left toe, because my left leg doesn't swing right.....but my new Wolverine Boots might get here tomorrow....the UPS tracker said they left Lexington today and arrived in Spartanburg....I got them through Amazon from something called Bargain Outfitters....they have camping and hunting stuff.....the same Wellingtons in a store were $110, but I got them for $59 plus $7.99 shipping on an after Christmas sale.....I've got that leftover pork roast, and pinto beans were 88 cents for two cans.....so I'm thinking pork-pinto chili....Martha Stewart had a recipe for that posted.....

No comments:

Post a Comment