Tuesday, December 21, 2010

clouded over, warmer

I didn't wake up to look for the lunar event....and I guess it was obscured by clouds anyway....the storms hitting SoCal should bring a front this far East over the weekend....perhaps leading to a White Christmas.....the weatherunderground says 50% chance Saturday afternoon, 30% the night before Christmas....the local Clinton.com says "slight chance"....whatever....it looks mild enough right now to go on the park walk, so I'll do that shortly.....and later I guess I'll go over to Laurens for a guitar string.....when I was over there the other day, the guitar store guy failed to open at 11, like it says on the door.....maybe today I'll try around noon, see if that works.....I had chicken and sweet tater for supper last night, today I'll have beef and gravy and peas.....still have stuffing left too, a box of that goes a long way for the "starch" side.... I don't think I'm doing Xmas turkey or ham.....

No comments:

Post a Comment