Monday, December 27, 2010

scenic north america

that's the theme of the calendar for 2011 that I found in CVS for six bucks.....that will work, it has the one square inch of space to write something in to remind yourself....I love it because those are always blank in this current life phase.....I also got two years worth of senior vitamins for $20, on one of those CVS two-for-one deals.....after spending money in the drugstore, I didn't go into the grocery store across the parking lot to get chili dog stuff.....maybe I'll get some on Wednesday.....the snow-melt is still dripping off the eaves.....at 37F, you can sit on the front porch, if you don't mind being pretty chilly.....last Monday of the year? The calendar has scenes of mountains and lakes etc.....and it comes with a desk calendar and a wallet calendar and some other kind of calendar, but those will just go in the trash.....

1 comment: