Thursday, January 31, 2013

the squall line went through here

around nine something last night.....rain and lots of wind in a short time, but I haven't seen any reports of damage in this county from the event.....they showed that tornado in GA on the evening news.....this morning it was 29 windchill with 13 mph W wind....clear and bright out.....it's about the same right now, so it would feel like freezing if I went out walking again.....I'll look at the conditions later .....cut my second walk short yesterday 'cause the wind was trying to blow me off my feet....the tuna-and-noodles came out pretty much as I remember them, got leftovers out of that in the fridge.....today I might do steak and artichoke.....the checker yesterday asked me if that was an artichoke, she wasn't quite sure what it was....I forget to get more oatmeal....I have enough for another breakfast, and I do have grits in the cupboard....so I can eat grits, or make an extra trip for oatmeal if I want....I'll have a chili dog for lunch.....I have a nice Napa Valley Merlot this week.....I have a couple more Ian McEwan novels from the library, since I thought Atonement was a good one.....watched In the Loop the other night, funny movie.....in the British sort of way.....the publican in Bally K died that night too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment